Collection and Use of Information We collect the data you provide when you leave a comment or upload images to our website. The data includes your name, email address, website, and any location data from images (EXIF GPS). We use this data to:
- Allow visitors to leave comments on our website
- Display profile pictures with comments
- Detect spam
- Improve our website
We also collect the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string when they leave a comment. This information is used to detect and prevent spam.
We may use third-party services, such as YouTube and Google Maps API, which may collect information about your activity on our website, including cookies and usage data. Please refer to their respective privacy policies for more information.
- Remember your login information and screen display choices
- Recognize and approve follow-up comments automatically
- Analyze website traffic and usage
You may choose to disable cookies in your browser settings. However, some features of our website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Articles on our website may include embedded content, such as videos and images from other websites. Embedded content behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your information in the following circumstances:
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, or legal processes
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of our website, visitors, or others
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets
Data Retention and Deletion
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use.
Last Updated: 08/05/2023